Detailed Product Attribute
color : white
1) Molding Silicone Rubber With Good Cost-Economic application
Molding Silicone Rubber With Good Cost-Economic is mainly used for
detailed reproduction of figures or art objects and similar tems. A
range of material can be casted into the cured silicone molds:
2. Polyurethane and polyester resin.
3. Cement and concrete
4. Liduid wax.
2) Molding Silicone Rubber With Good Cost-Economic features:
1. RTV-2 silicon rubber: Flowable liquid silicon and curing agent.
2. RTV-2 silicone rubber cures at room temperature within 2-4
3. An exceptional fluidity and good operability, easy to demold.
4. Good tensile and tear strength, low shrinkage.
5. High duplication times.
3) Molding Silicone Rubber With Good Cost-Economic operation:
1. Original Model process
2. Evenly mixing the silicone rubber and the curing agent according
to the mixing ratio
3. Vacuum pumping the mixed silicone rubber
4. Brushing cast & perfusion molding operation